Re: Are police checks working?
- From: wensleydale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Neil Williams)
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:39:06 GMT
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:38:06 +0100, Robert Metcalf
>I am just back from eurojam I.had my CRB in intime, but for some reason it
>was delayed. Originally the organisers said all leaders going needed one
>but changed their mind because many leaders were in the same situation. To
>my knowledge mine is still not back 6 months after it was submitted. How
>long does it take to query a database anyway?
It is the Enhanced Disclosure, which involves writing to relevant
local police forces and checking of manual records on occasions, which
That said, MX is that SA Records end up holding a lot up, which is
pathetic as their check *does* involve typing into a database and
takes a few seconds, as I once had one done over the phone.
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain
'wensleydale' is a spam trap and is not read.
- Prev by Date: Re: Are police checks working?
- Next by Date: Re: Are police checks working?
- Previous by thread: Re: Are police checks working?
- Next by thread: Re: Are police checks working?