Re: recent Government legislation changing the
- From: "Stephen Rainsbury" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:20:38 GMT
I have to admit that I hate the bloody things.
I really can't afford for my insurance to go up next year and everytime I
see one I get paranoid and slow down to a good 10mph less than I need to,
and yet I bet I still get done, like 10 minutes ago when I noticed they had
turned one round today and had to brake hard.
Its got to the state that I really don't like going to the shops on Saturday
because I have to pass 4 each way and it will only take a moments lack of
concentration and that will be 3 points and £100 on my insurance.
This government seem to hate motorists, it feels like we have become the new
smokers, hounded to every corner and made to feel guilty for even wanting to
drive a car.
I can accept that its better to use public transport, but its almost 2 miles
to my HQ, it would take 2 busses to get home, which isn't much use when you
want to move 4 gas cylinders, and the last bus was an hour ago.
ESL Agathoid Explorer Scout Unit
www.agathoid.org.uk(remove this bit)
- Prev by Date: How Things Have Changed
- Next by Date: Re: How Things Have Changed
- Previous by thread: How Things Have Changed
- Next by thread: Re: recent Government legislation changing the