Re: Passage planning N Ireland to W of Scotland

"Tony of Judicious" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 5 Feb, 22:10, "Benj" <irving.benja...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As part of longer cruise, we plan to sail up E coast of Ireland in
June, and make the crossing to the Firth of Clyde and onwards to Inner
Isles etc.

My penny's worth to add to what has been posted etc etc . . .

Thanks Tony, and all other contributers.

What an excellent and informative thread this has been. Brought me nicely up
to date on my favourite cruising area. Now I'd better go away and update my
site - if I have your permission.

JimB
http://www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com/
Compares cruise areas of Europe, with detail on Greece and N Spain (Scotland
next?)

.