Re: mmsi number - how do I get one

ken wrote:
I've just got a new dsc vhf and have the short range course
certificate, but I dont know how to get an mmsi out of ofcom (this is
for UK narrowboat- so its not registered). Any suggestions!

I didn't realise narrowboat people used VHF. Who do you talk to?

Pete

  • mmsi number - how do I get one
    ... certificate, but I dont know how to get an mmsi out of ofcom (this is ...
    (uk.rec.sailing)
  • Re: mmsi number - how do I get one
    ... certificate, but I dont know how to get an mmsi out of ofcom (this is ... Get a VHF licence for the radio and it gives you the MMSI. ...
    (uk.rec.sailing)
  • RE: Hi, Any work around for windows mobile 6 dynamic loading warni
    ... Simon, afterfollowing the command suggested below i could only imported the ... still i dont see the certificate after clicking on 'select from store' using ... Visual Developer - Device Application Development MVP ... How to get the reuired certificate under 'select from store option'. ...
  • Re: Diversity visa questions
    ... So what it is saying you dont have to be legally married but if you ... consider yourself married by "custom" its sufficient therefore i could ... say i got married before i entered the DV lottery and get the ... certificate by december right? ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: verisign security,lol
    ... >> have to register as a business to get the certificate. ... > So it allows them to punish after crime, ... > checks some of the ca dont do as much. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)