Re: Bavarias - reply to all.

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:22:43 +0100, "Duncan Heenan"
<duncanheenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"PyroJames" <drpyrojames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>>I don't know exactly what new Bavs go for, but guessing at say 75K for
>>>a 33ft by the time you've kitted it out, for my money I would much
>>>rather have this: http://tinyurl.com/dp7d7 (stretching the 2 years
>>>just a little bit). Not as spacious as an equivalent length Bav, but
>>>far more enjoyable to own and sail IMO
>>
>> For 75k, I'd be going for somthing like this..
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/7g92v
>
>And you'd probably have to spend about £75k pa on maintenace too.

And what makes you qualified to make a comment like that?
PyroJames.
Anything burns if you soak it in liquid oxygen first.

  • Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
    ... >Alan Frame wrote: ... >I don't know exactly what new Bavs go for, but guessing at say 75K for ... Anything burns if you soak it in liquid oxygen first. ...
    (uk.rec.sailing)
  • Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
    ... >>Alan Frame wrote: ... >>I don't know exactly what new Bavs go for, but guessing at say 75K for ... Prev by Date: ...