Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
- From: PyroJames <drpyrojames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:37:03 +0100
On 19 Oct 2005 16:55:41 -0700, "peter" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Alan Frame wrote:
>> Actually, I think we might be approaching this from the wrong
>> Given a budget of $FOO+3K GPB, where ($FOO == price of new Bav), what
>> other *new* (or <2yo) boats would the gallery buy/recommend instead.
>> I suspect that the answer to /that/ question is probably Bavaria - or
>> the BenJen alternatives...
>I don't know exactly what new Bavs go for, but guessing at say 75K for
>a 33ft by the time you've kitted it out, for my money I would much
>rather have this: http://tinyurl.com/dp7d7 (stretching the 2 years
>just a little bit). Not as spacious as an equivalent length Bav, but
>far more enjoyable to own and sail IMO
For 75k, I'd be going for somthing like this..
Anything burns if you soak it in liquid oxygen first.
- Prev by Date: Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
- Next by Date: Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
- Previous by thread: Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
- Next by thread: Re: Bavarias - reply to all.