- From: "Duncan Heenan" <duncanheenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:09:10 +0100
"Ronald Raygun" <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Pete Styles wrote:
>> I always carry a spare corkscrew.
> Not necessary.
> Screw-cap wines are getting more and more popular, and of course
> you can have it on tap from boxes. To be honest, though, I too
> prefer the good old fashioned corks.
A good supply of corks is also useful in case you meet an Australian with a
hat needing repair.
- Prev by Date: Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
- Next by Date: Re: Personal Accident Insurance
- Previous by thread: Re: Bavarias.
- Next by thread: Re: Bavarias - reply to all.