Re: Tomos/Ailsa Craig 4 Outboard
- From: Jimmy <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:11:50 +0100
On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:24:40 +0000 (UTC), "Tony Brooks"
>"Arturo Ui" <turbo.bitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I've recently made the wise purchase of an Ailsa Craig 4 outboard, but
>> due to the complete lack of information available about this motor am
>> needing to know the following:
>> 1 - What petrol/oil mix does it need? 20:1, 25:1, 50:1?
>> 2 - It seems to have an electrical push-fit connector - will it change
>> my battery? Does anyone know what the changr rate is?
>> 3 - Does anyone know where I can get an owners or workshop manual from?
>> The co. that is advertised as the agent here in the UK doesn't seem to
>> exist any more, and I'd much prefer to download one if possible!
>First time I have heard wise purchase linked to Ailsa Craig - in my view
>they go along with Perkins, Archimedes and certain Chrysler outboards. Still
>it may be a more modern one that works well.
I had one ONCE...............
- Prev by Date: Re: Bavarias.
- Next by Date: Re: Chart of Ireland
- Previous by thread: Re: Tomos/Ailsa Craig 4 Outboard
- Next by thread: cruiser performance info?