Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
- From: alan.frame@xxxxxxx (Alan Frame)
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:41:22 +0100
Duncan Heenan <duncanheenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Dan" <danny_deever2000@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> > Alan Frame wrote:
> >> I'll give it a shot:
> >> Look at the winches.
> >> (Do you care about the size of the winches? Might you want/need to
> >> depend on them as strong points for springs in a blow/bridle in a tow?)
> > You're saying Bavaria winches are smaller and poorer than other boats?
> > How so?
> Bavaria use Haarken winches, which are used on many other types of boat
> also. They are sized for the rig on the boat, and on mine have never been a
Fair point - you have real world experience of Bavs and I haven't.
Do you ever hear anyone say "I think I'll replace my winches with
<Hey, at least we can both look down on the size of MacGregor 26
99 Ducati 748BP, 95 Ducati 600SS, 81 Guzzi Monza, 74 MV Agusta 350
"Ride to Work, Work to Ride" SI# 7.067 DoD#1930 PGP Key 0xBDED56C5
- Prev by Date: Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
- Next by Date: Re: GPS availability in question?
- Previous by thread: Re: Bavarias - reply to all.
- Next by thread: Re: Bavarias - reply to all.