Re: Dutch translation please!
- From: A-Maze <noemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:25:28 +0200
In article <253dd$434ec939$3ea6b8e7$4385@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, goes64
> All right I''ll give it a try...
> The ANWB is a Dutch organisation somewhere between the RAC and the RYA.
> Be aware that this type of survey only includes items that are visible.
> No panels are removed, the engine wil only be inspected visually, they don't
> climb the mast.
The translation is good enough, but lately I've seen several accounts of
people getting a survey from ANWB and then finding out they didn't
really check what they described as having checked.
If you understand Dutch, there's some accounts on
This doesn't mean the report is inaccurate in this case, just that
people had bad experiences with them in the past.
- Prev by Date: Re: Bavarias.
- Next by Date: Re: Bavarias.
- Previous by thread: Re: Dutch translation please!
- Next by thread: Re: Dutch translation please!