- From: "Tim Downie" <timdownie2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 23:50:46 -0000
Mark (MSA) wrote:
>> Hello, so my 3 mile PB is 20:15 so similar to your 5k...
>> and my 10k time is 46:50 so nothing like your 10k time...
>> Indeed your 10k means you've got a worse actual 5k of 17minutes...
>> Run more 5k's!
>> Oh and you're far from average!
> Cripes, what a typo to start with! Try 43 for the 10k :-)
No matter, I think most of us twigged that anyway Mark. Anyway, welcome to
uk.rec.running. That's a perfectly respectable time and nothing to
apologise for. I'm sure many folk here would sacrifice the odd body part to
run that fast. ;-)
It's kinda quiet here so the more the merrier. Feel free to post
frequently, off-topically and provocatively!
- Prev by Date: Re: Running log week ending 1/01/06
- Next by Date: Re: Jura entry form
- Previous by thread: Re: Hello!
- Next by thread: Re: Hello!