OT: Paging financial bods
- From: Jeweller <dghoward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:37:57 +0100
This is probably a simple request to those who know the world of
finance, however to me it's not clear what it means.
Could someone deliver a numpty's explanation of this bit?
"SEDOL NUMBER Funds Regular p'mnt Income yield
B****** IFDS OC A 100.00% 0.86% "
I asked for an explanation and got this...
"Income yield is what the Underlying fund (which is an open ended
investment contract) expects to get. It doesn't effect ISA with its
As its a growth fund, the income yield is small. If it wasn't in an ISA
then it could be liable to income tax. But as it is in ISA it is not.
The 100% means all of the regular premium is going into the same fund.."
And then the doc goes on to list the charges!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: How did they get this shot?
- Next by Date: Set the cremation oven to 451F
- Previous by thread: Nike air Max 90 Shoes,Nike air Jordan 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 13 2012 Shoes(www.edoplaza.com)
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Paging financial bods