Re: Changes in MotoGP
- From: Switters <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:44:20 +0100
On 05/06/12 12:00, PipL wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 15:16:10 +0100, Switters <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Heh. Lazy translation from 140 characters. He's subsequently posted in
English too: "MotoGP:4 cil,1000cc, universal ECU with limited
strategies,15,000,160 kg,no ride-by-wire, 24 liters,for 2014, no major
changes for 5 years"
Was that really 'limited settings' or 'limited strategies"?
A direct translation would be "with limited electronic strategies", but
I took artistic licence and chose 'settings' as a better translation.
However, I'm neither an expert in the Spanish language nor bike racing
components & setup.
His later post in English is as quoted above, so maybe he meant
strategies after all.
- Prev by Date: Re: UKRM film club
- Next by Date: OT: Dead Pool
- Previous by thread: Re: Changes in MotoGP
- Next by thread: Re: Changes in MotoGP