Oschersleben

When I last went to osch there was a smallish campsite and also a site with tents available for hire. There's a hotel in the circuit complex but it's relatively expensive and usually booked out. There's not much on the town as its a small place but there were a few guest houses and small hotels. I stayed in what appeared to be an abbatoir last time... Its a smallish modern circuit built late 90s to bring investment into a depressed area so it hasn't the atmosphere of somewhere like spa or Chimay but it's a nice place.
.