OT: Paging the Excel gurus

Got a problem and cant sus how to display it.

I have a spreadsheet of financial data, basically a list of
transactions with a date and an amount.
I want to display it as a bar graph, with each x axis item being a
week, and the y axis value being the value of transactions during that
week.

Is there a simple way of doing this?

  • Re: OT: Paging the Excel gurus
    ... I have a spreadsheet of financial data, ... transactions with a date and an amount. ... I want to display it as a bar graph, with each x axis item being a ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Need help with homing (only limit switches wired as ONE circuit)
    ... OK, the Z axis seems to work and, when commanded to move 1 inch, moves ... # Name of machine, for use with display, etc. ... and then to execute any individual HALCMD commands. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Why we pay for 33 watts of electricity to run a 18 watt CFL bulb
    ... waterfall and 3D display. ... The Y axis is amplitude and the X axis is frequency. ... The top display is the spectrum analysis of the signal that you see in ... The lower screen is a "waterfall" display. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Tricky chart axes synchronising question
    ... I have a chart that can display Sales $, Quantity, Margin % or Average Unit ... Sell Price on the Primary axis. ... I have also copied and adjusted to do this for the secondary axis which is ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: help!save my job...charting time is causing me headache!
    ... > cycle in format H:mm ... > I need to display as a graph/chart for tomorrow am! ... > X axis should be intervals of time in increments of 5 hours ... > need to be decimal format? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)