Oschersleben

There seem to be a few people muttering about going to Oschersleben for
the classiic racing this year so who's actually planning on going?

Adie & I are doing an extended Chimay trip which will involve
Oschersleben for the 2nd weekend then stopping somewhere on the
Dutch/German border Monday night on the way home but sooner or later it
might be worth looking at where to stop for the actual race weekend.

We're kind of hoping there'll be a campsite at the circuit but we
haven't really looked into it very deeply so if this isn't the case then
hotels will need sorting.

It's just another weekend of drinking beer while watching old drippers
being thrashed around a race track but it's one we've ever visited
before so it's got to be worth a go.

  • Re: Oschersleben
    ... Adie & I are doing an extended Chimay trip which will involve ... might be worth looking at where to stop for the actual race weekend. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Oschersleben
    ... Adie & I are doing an extended Chimay trip which will involve ... might be worth looking at where to stop for the actual race weekend. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Koh Samui - any good?
    ... >>> Just make a good planning, and ask the locals for their input in the ... Subject: Re: Koh Samui - any good? ... and many other beautifull things worth to see. ... like everywhere else in Thailand you cannot avoid the "red ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Lets have a show of hands
    ... > Adie and I were up at the Black Horse last night and had a good chat ... > with both Muriel and Mandy with the end result being that Muriel would ... has only been a quick enquiry to see if it was worth taking any further. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: (OT) Venture Bros: Showdown
    ... Attorney at Law! ... worth, and they're planning to move on, but not before going out with ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)