Oschersleben

There seem to be a few people muttering about going to Oschersleben for
the classiic racing this year so who's actually planning on going?

Adie & I are doing an extended Chimay trip which will involve
Oschersleben for the 2nd weekend then stopping somewhere on the
Dutch/German border Monday night on the way home but sooner or later it
might be worth looking at where to stop for the actual race weekend.

We're kind of hoping there'll be a campsite at the circuit but we
haven't really looked into it very deeply so if this isn't the case then
hotels will need sorting.

It's just another weekend of drinking beer while watching old drippers
being thrashed around a race track but it's one we've ever visited
before so it's got to be worth a go.
.