Mosquito Museum worth a visit?

I've got to go to Dartford for a job tomorrow unfortunately, and,
looking on the map, just half a mile off J. 22 of the M25, is the 'de
Haviland Heritage Centre', commonly called the Mosquito Museum.

Anyone been?
Worth calling in for a visit?

Ta
Alan.

  • Re: Mosquito Museum worth a visit?
    ... looking on the map, just half a mile off J. 22 of the M25, is the 'de ... Haviland Heritage Centre', ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • FS: 1862 Map of London
    ... REYNOLDS'S MAP OF MODERN LONDON. ... London, James Reynolds, 1862. ... 3.5 inches to the mile. ...
    (rec.arts.books.marketplace)
  • Re: Despondent
    ... mins / mile sounds a bit more sensible but without knowing the ... Paper map plus a bit of string or one of those map ... bring up loads of apps). ...
    (uk.rec.running)
  • Re: M25 shut after explosion on lorry
    ... >>> Why on earth would he be going past Staines on his way to the ... > M25 from Dartford. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: GPS Navigation any good?
    ... first gps for automobile" and the utility of the site generally is high. ... for a portion of a 3 mile trip and my peak speed was about 1000 mph. ... Then there's the quality of the map database. ... might not show up for a couple of years and closed roads ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)