OT: They said it was bad for your health.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-18045612

--
Honda CB400 Four Triumph Street Triple Yamaha Tenere
Suzuki GN250, TS250ERx2

  • Re: OT - US Citizenship Test
    ... Suzuki GN250, TS250ERx2 ... So many bikes, so little garage space.... ... chateau dot murray at idnet dot com ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • The Sweller Shed
    ... I thought my garage was full, ... And it bounced clean over it and came tor rest on the edge. ... So many bikes, so little garage space.... ... chateau dot murray at idnet dot com ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Greediest of greedy bastards or just delusional?
    ... Suzuki TS250ER GN250  Damn, back to six bikes! ... Try Googling before asking a damn silly question. ... chateau dot murray at idnet dot com ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Farewell GPz750
    ... Very nice couple, both riders, and with a garage full of other bikes, ... So many bikes, so little garage space.... ... chateau dot murray at idnet dot com ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles.classic)
  • Re: Quote from Leno
    ... A: Working in my garage. ... I have about 135 cars and 90 motorcycles. ... There are five bikes in my 'home' garage and a sixth parked down the ... chateau dot murray at idnet dot com ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)