Laptop FOAK

Anything wrong with this?:

<http://www.ebuyer.com/342418-toshiba-satellite-pro-c660-2jr-laptop-psc1m
e-01n00ken>

Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-2JR Laptop £370.

Sister wants a laptop, this seems like a reasonable deal, anyone know why not?

--
Wicked Uncle Nigel - "He's hopeless, but he's honest"

Contains moderate bullshit and simulated opinions.

  • Re: Laptop FOAK
    ... Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-2JR Laptop £370. ... Sister wants a laptop, this seems like a reasonable deal, anyone know ... 2003 Road King, 2011 Sprint GT ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Laptop FOAK
    ... Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-2JR Laptop £370. ... Sister wants a laptop, this seems like a reasonable deal, anyone know why ... The screens are fabulous and battery ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Laptop FOAK
    ... Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-2JR Laptop £370. ... Sister wants a laptop, this seems like a reasonable deal, anyone know ... and it's just fine as a basic laptop for use around the house. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Laptop FOAK
    ... Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-2JR Laptop £370. ... Sister wants a laptop, this seems like a reasonable deal, anyone know ... Colin Irvine ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Recommend a very light Linux distribution for very old computer
    ... I am installing windows 98 and I would also like ... Which distribution of Linux, ... I did the same thing for my sister, I gave her my old Dell 500MHz PIII ... Her old machine was a Celeron laptop with Win98 on it. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)