Brake pads

I reckon I can get a few more miles from the old ones, but the doris
says not.

What do you reckon?

http://bit.ly/JspKKT

--
ogden

KTM990SMT - big orange tractor on stilts
GSXR1000 - lardy old tourer

  • Re: If I may be permitted one more on-topic posting...
    ... > Plenty of stomp and rock solid handling. ... Covered around 25 miles I ... > reckon. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles.classic)
  • Re: From Dover to Portsmouth
    ... reckon that will give Yan most of the information he needs. ... I find it interesting though that different walkers approach their walking ... sometimes only walk five or six miles in a day. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Fascist cyclists
    ... > I fit a half hour walk from Waterloo to Green Park into my schedule ... I reckon I get an hour's exercise a ... when I lived about 2.5 miles from it; now I work further away (about ... However, I can see why walking would be preferable, as ...
    (uk.transport.london)
  • Re: is it a tight fit?
    ... 550 miles away I can only go this bank hol w/e - no time to get ... I reckon it will - just. ... found that video funny tho' ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Mileage. Why does it matter?
    ... I reckon it's a throwback to the days of the Moggie Minor and ... They were generally regarded as worn out within 30,000 miles or a few ... I reckon "generally regarded" gives me some leeway, I mean I even know VW ... that ran for over 200,000 miles with it's original pistons, valves and ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)