BSA Model's Identification

I would like to help a friend for finding a piston in order to fix his BSA.
I am not sure of the model so I took some pictures.
http://cjoint.com/?BEltqlSXbVD
http://cjoint.com/?BEltsbGiIh9
Which model could it be?
Where could I find a piston for its motor?
I noticed 2 numbers
On the fork: BC 11S4-14760
On the motor's block: BC 11 G, 20150
Thanks for your help.

  • Re: Rem 1100 not cycling
    ... You appear to be missing part of the piston assembly. ... were 2 steel rings. ... Both split---one sealed to the magazine tube, ... direct from Brownells and fix it yourself. ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Fix It Again, Tony?
    ... I had one that lasted 4 weeks before it dropped a valve and trashed ... the piston. ... Fix It Again Tony ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: PW50 ping noise
    ... If not how do I fix ... Either by replacing cylinder or by having a specialized company do an ... over bore job and then you get the next size piston. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • Re: SAAB down
    ... Most were deflector piston. ... Inlet port at back of cylinder, ... To stop intake air exiting straight down exhaust the piston had ... The DWK RT125 was taken in war reparations by BSA in UK, ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Rotax 582 cold seizure
    ... maybe someone can help me out with this one a friend of mine was going ... ,anyway I stripped the top end of the motor and sure enough one piston ... So the motor was rebuilt with new parts I ground run it for approx 20 ...
    (rec.aviation.ultralight)