Paging owners of big trial bikes (READ THIS FIRST!)

Please consume a large quantity of the alcoholic drink of your choice before reading the thread up ^^^ there.

You'll thank me later.

--
Wicked Uncle Nigel - "He's hopeless, but he's honest"

Contains moderate bullshit and simulated opinions.

  • Re: Test advise
    ... Wicked Uncle Nigel wrote: ... Reading says... ... >>> I am decided I would like to take my test and get on the road with bikes ... Had my recent off been a fatal, I'd have known *absolutely* fuck-all about it. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Way OT, webpage not ending in .htm
    ... Wicked Uncle Nigel wrote: ... whilst reading this page http://gizmonaut.net/bits/suspect.html, ... specifically the entry for 17th Oct 2006 I noticed this; ... (I got bored after two paragraphs). ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: getting small parts made?
    ... Wicked Uncle Nigel wrote: ... From my reading of it you need it ground on both sides? ... the tricky one. ... I'll try the model eng group. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles.classic)
  • Re: Thanks, its been a hoot...
    ... Wik wrote: ... > Sweller, Wicked Uncle Nigel and the many others who supported us. ... It's made great reading too. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Full sample for select()
    ... peer may stop reading for whatever reason and then I have to wait till ... it starts reading again. ... Unless "Do something" includes writing to the fd it will prolly always be ... ready to consume more data. ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)