Speeding in France

It seems I may have had my photo taken for exceeding the speed limit on
a dual carriageway just outside Caen in a hire van. (1)

Anyone know if this is likely to catch up with me?

(1) Not sure how as limited to 90 kph (60MPH) - 1683 miles in 5 days
including a house clearance.

--
Buzby
"There's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot"

  • Re: Speeding in France
    ... It seems I may have had my photo taken for exceeding the speed limit on ... a dual carriageway just outside Caen in a hire van. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Speeding in France
    ... It seems I may have had my photo taken for exceeding the speed limit on ... a dual carriageway just outside Caen in a hire van. ... French or UK hire van? ... chateau dot murray at idnet dot com ...