Getting *slightly* concerned

I've put the YZ on ebay: it sold well over a week ago. I did say that the
buyer had two weeks to settle up (last weekend being a bank holiday) but I
haven't heard a peep out of the buyer, despite a couple of reminders.

Ah well, he has until the end of Monday.
--

Pip

  • Re: Dispute With a Buyer
    ... I recently sold a second hand mobile phone on eBay and I described it 'as ... quick payment - I was confident that the buyer would like the phone. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Dispute With a Buyer
    ... I recently sold a second hand mobile phone on eBay and I described it 'as ... payment - I was confident that the buyer would like the phone. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Camco set questions Value?
    ... I sold my old minivan, a couple of drumsets, cymbals, guitars, P.A. ... it seems to be more the rule than the exception on the NYC Craigslist. ... Ebay has a shortage ... buyer to pay cash is a definite plus for both you *and* the buyer. ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: Dispute With a Buyer
    ... I recently sold a second hand mobile phone on eBay and I described it 'as ... payment - I was confident that the buyer would like the phone. ... the full refund - do I wait for him to send me the phone back before I ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)