OT: Anyone care to recommend a wireless printer?

My cheapie Canon inkjet is playing up. It was only about 50 quid a
couple of years ago, and, knowing that the cost is in the ink, and
I've just about run out of cartridges, I was thinking I might as well
buy a new one.

As wireless printers seem to be all the rage now, I thought I might go
for such a thing. Anyone got any direct experience of one that they'd
like to recommend? Or, anything I should steer clear of?
--
Champ
We declare that the splendour of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed.