OT: Anyone care to recommend a wireless printer?

My cheapie Canon inkjet is playing up. It was only about 50 quid a
couple of years ago, and, knowing that the cost is in the ink, and
I've just about run out of cartridges, I was thinking I might as well
buy a new one.

As wireless printers seem to be all the rage now, I thought I might go
for such a thing. Anyone got any direct experience of one that they'd
like to recommend? Or, anything I should steer clear of?
--
Champ
We declare that the splendour of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed.

  • Re: Rape jokes
    ... investigating the alleged crime, at a cost of some £6,753." ... I thought that - works out at around 21 quid an hour. ... We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: ... neal at champ dot org dot uk ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: OT: Palmersport (long)
    ... I'm quite surprised too - I thought they'd become extinct in my ... It should cover the cost of my engine rebuild, ... We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: ... neal at champ dot org dot uk ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: A very enjoyable morning.
    ... completely, cleaned them in my parts washer, attacked the seal grooves ... this afternoon I headed out on the bike down to Bath. ... We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: ... neal at champ dot org dot uk ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: OT: Car track day, April 14th, Snetterton
    ... tyre wear - I managed to get down to the steel bands in a half hour ... And I seem to wear the fronts very nearly as quickly as the ... We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: ... neal at champ dot org dot uk ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Woodland Alliance: Bears Brigade
    ... Joy Division/New Order, house/techno, Dead Kennedys, Loudness, ... I heard a recording of a rock/metal version of Funky Town once, ... We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: ... neal at champ dot org dot uk ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)