Parts for engine Cagiva 250 cc water-cooled

I try to fix a motorcycle Enduro Gas Gas. I need to find the shaft and pinion of the engine (which drives the chain). The engine is a Cagiva 250 cc water-cooled dating late 80's. Thank you for some info in order to find parts for this engine.

  • Parts for engine Cagiva 250 cc water-cooled
    ... I try to fix a motorcycle Enduro Gas Gas. ... I need to find the shaft and pinion of the engine (which drives the chain). ...
    (rec.motorcycles.tech)
  • Re: Valve noise?
    ... >> front end of the bike. ... > The cam chain gets lots of oil, it's better off than the drive chain ... > engine up to 12,000 RPM frequently just to hear the exhaust sound. ... > goes away when you pull the clutch lever, ...
    (rec.motorcycles.tech)
  • Re: more Saturn complaints (casting flaws cause cracked heads)
    ... timing chain replacement is not necessary as preventative maintenance on ... an engine that receives regular changes of good quality oil. ... has received regular oil changes. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.saturn)
  • Re: Valve noise?
    ... After around 90 seconds and the engine warms up, ... The cam chain gets lots of oil, it's better off than the drive chain in ... buddy's cam chain snapped during a heat race on Willow Springs once. ... away when you pull the clutch lever, ...
    (rec.motorcycles.tech)
  • ChevyS EFLEX drive system
    ... 1.0L Turbocharged, intercooled internal combustion engine ... hour lithium ion battery connects to a 53 kW direct engine-mounted ... This powers the electric Traction System which in turn drives the ... electricity. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)