OT: Some kit about to go out of the door, unless someone wants it.

2 x Sun Sparc V120s (500Mhz) one has a 36Gb disk, one a 18Gb disk. 1Gb ram

1 x Sun netra D130 storage box, 2 x 18Gb disks

1 x Tektronix SLC16 (Terminal server)

1 x Allied Telesyn 8 Port Gb router

I just can't be arsed ebaying it all.

--
Bruce Porter
"The internet is a huge and diverse community but mainly friendly"

  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... The SBS DNS server, running on ... its IP it means that your problem is now DNS. ... forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... Both NICs should point to his internal IP for DNS. ... forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... First Page of the Internet Connection Wizard, ... Next I Select a local router device with an ip address. ... You should give your SBS a fixed external address so you can forward ports ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot simultaneously share DSL connection
    ... In order to be able to use Internet with both computers at the same time the ... Router has to be the authentication device. ... The Linksys Router provides on the CD an extended manual that would explain ... happens when we try to share the internet connection. ...
  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... Both NICs should point to his internal IP for DNS. ... You should give your SBS a fixed external address so you can forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)