First ride on the new bike
- From: "Alan Crowder" <Alan.Crowder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:19:55 +0000 (UTC)
Collected my new 1400GTR thursday last and went home, friday off to
Wales (barmouth) and a ride out all day saturday, back sunday, total
535 miles and well impressed with the bike, smooth, comfortable and
quick when you want it to be, as for the luggage i reckon i could get a
fortnights stuff in no problem.
I wish i had bought one of these before i purchase the first of my two
Sprint ST's some four years ago as its loads better.
You really need to be a lanky git on this sho, i am 6' 3" tall and it
suit's me spot on when stopped, if your below the 6' mark you might
feel uncorfortable when stopped.
Its all i can do to stop smiling back at work as what a weekend, i
think i need another long trip out this coming sunday, well saturday is
footy so thats out.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Ok, everybody grab a gun
- Next by Date: Re: Tax disk
- Previous by thread: Tax disk
- Next by thread: Re: First ride on the new bike