Re: 'shrooms

"Ben" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:qp49q616u1d2gv0b32vgv2l3bu5kbsp6ai@xxxxxxxxxx

They do. No cutting into the fairing and straight bolt into the
engine mount.

I'll get some ordered.

I fail to see the point of 'em if you have to start hacking the fairing to bits :)

  • Re: shrooms
    ... engine mount. ... I fail to see the point of 'em if you have to start hacking the fairing to ... Most sportsbike fairings seem to be designed with cutouts in the right ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: shrooms
    ... No cutting into the fairing and straight bolt into the ... engine mount. ... I fail to see the point of 'em if you have to start hacking the ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] equivalent to boot.local for systemd
    ... It might have taken a bit of hacking but it could always be done, and hacking was seldom if ever actually ... Volume control analogy = Fail. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Feedback using parallel valves for summing
    ... fail to see what benefit is usefully derived from building it! ... The idea of building it to see seems somewhat quaint and old-fashioned to me. ... To me this is the equivalent of hacking. ... Analog hackers... ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)
  • Re: shrooms
    ... No cutting into the fairing and straight bolt into the ... > engine mount. ... I fail to see the point of 'em if you have to start hacking the fairing to ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)