Re: Flying with helmet

Wicked Uncle Nigel wrote:
Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, 'Hog
<sm911SPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed
CT wrote:
Mark Olson wrote:

But he died rich!

"Buddy died?"

While giving WUN his due for remembering a rather interesting case,
have a thought of what this numpty did. OK I'm assuming he got the
747

727.

And (according to one site I found) "Cooper also instructed the pilot
to fly at 10000 feet altitude and an airspeed of 150 knots"

Coo isn't that stalling speed for a big bird like that?

150, easy, I've probably exited at that sort of speed ;o)

--
Hog

  • Re: Flying with helmet
    ... While giving WUN his due for remembering a rather interesting case, ... have a thought of what this numpty did. ... 150, easy, I've probably exited at that sort of speed;o) ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Flying with helmet
    ... While giving WUN his due for remembering a rather interesting case, ... thought of what this numpty did. ... an "appropriate" altitude, say below 25,000ft, but what speed was it doing. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Mainframes on the Net?
    ... and I may not even be remembering what I ... A buddy with a clearance told me that NSA was ok with LPAR separation, ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)