Re: Typical woman driver
- From: frag <news4@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:58:54 -0000
dont_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxx took a blunt brush and painted...
How much salt do you think could have been bought with all the public
money spent in "off the record conversations" to ensure that she was
only charged and sentenced to the absolute minimum they could get away
50 quit to the unemployed splodge who's car she bumped?
Or more likely the threat of a DWP investigation into his benefit fraud.
She was in the frame for enough penalties for the beak to have been
considering banging her up and she comes away with three points. Would
you get the same treatment?
No, but I think not being HH more than makes up for it.
MicroPlanet Gravity Newsreader V2.9 http://mpgravity.sourceforge.net/
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: One down, thousands to go
- Next by Date: Re: Uh Oh! Boiler down
- Previous by thread: Re: Typical woman driver
- Next by thread: Re: Typical woman driver