Re: Boredom and associated death.
- From: prawn <pawnMU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:48:33 +0100
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:32:24 +0000, CT wrote:
I am daily trundling from the direction of Ealing through the middle of
London. I'm using the A40 and the A501 to get to old street. Basically
a straight line. It's already getting a little boring, and I don't
really relish the idea of switching off for 30 seconds and getting
flattened by a bus.
Anyone have any suggestions for other routes to Old Street from W3 that
might mix it up a little bit?
Central Line, change at Bank. No buses then.
*ding* In the eighties, I had a lady friend who lived in Ealing and the
commute by bike from there to EC3 was a huge pain in the arse. I had no
luck with alternative routes.
Good luck! (How about going sarf of the river for a bit?)
- Prev by Date: Re: You know the world is mad when...
- Next by Date: Re: OT Get out the flaming pitchforks, Jethro
- Previous by thread: Re: Boredom and associated death.
- Next by thread: Re: Boredom and associated death.