Re: NC30 + bad back = bollocks
- From: Phil Launchbury <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:44:12 +0000
In article <9arsr4l57abqlipnsajphdjplrqsla2q0p@xxxxxxx>, ginge wrote:
You'd normally get a a ppi (somethingorother-prazole) or h2 Receptor
Omeprazole (waves packet).
Phil Launchbury, IT PHB
'I'm training the bats that live in my cube
to juggle mushrooms'
- Prev by Date: Re: Paging Bear
- Next by Date: Re: Paging Bear
- Previous by thread: Re: NC30 + bad back = bollocks
- Next by thread: Re: NC30 + bad back = bollocks