Re: BNP Membership List
- From: ensmjc@xxxxxxxxxx (M J Carley)
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:30:58 GMT
In the referenced article, "Cane" <caneUKRM@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Veggie Dave wrote:
The car belonged to a neighbour of the person whose house was on
That'll be those non-violent lefties we've been hearing about ;-)
Or it could be a car that belongs to the bloke that's been shagging
someone else's missus seeing as the car in question doesn't belong to
a BNP member (real or imaginary).
There's a thought, I wonder which will be true!
Or it could be the usual feud between two Nazis who both want to be
Differenza fra il rivoluzionaro e il cialtrone. Il rivoluzionario
rompe l'orologio e invece di presentarsi alle nove si presenta alle
nove meno cinque. Il cialtrone rompe l'orologio e si alza alle undici.
Michael Carley: http://people.bath.ac.uk/ensmjc/
- Prev by Date: Re: BNP Membership List
- Next by Date: Re: BNP Membership List
- Previous by thread: Re: BNP Membership List
- Next by thread: Re: BNP Membership List