Re: Got the ZZR today
- From: Wicked Uncle Nigel <wun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:02:31 +0100
Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, The Older Gentleman <chateau.murray.takethisout@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed
Nige <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All in all, at £1350 I am not moaning by any means, as it is very tidy,
just a few bits of shit to sort etc.
It's been crashed and badly repaired, I think.
Fairing alignment looks... interesting.
Still, no need for the buyer to know, eh?
Wicked Uncle Nigel - "He's hopeless, but he's honest"
WS* GHPOTHUF#24 APOSTLE#14 DLC#1 COFF#20 BOTAFOT#150 HYPO#0(KoTL) IbW#41
SBS#39 OMF#6 Enfield 500 Curry House Racer "The Basmati Rice Burner",
Honda GL1000K2 (Falling apart) Kawasaki ZN1300 Voyager "Oh, Oh, It's so big"
Suzuki TS250 "The Africa Single" Honda ST1100 wiv trailer Norton 850 Commando
- Prev by Date: Re: Has anyone got one of them thar bead blasting cabinets I could borra?
- Next by Date: Re: Avebury tomorrow (11th)
- Previous by thread: Re: Got the ZZR today
- Next by thread: Re: Got the ZZR today