Re: Banging my hea d against a white wall.
- From: "Krusty" <dontwantany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 29 Jun 2006 20:28:15 GMT
Me: It'll need to be manufactured specially, cost over a grand and
take two weeks.
BM: Do you know who I am?
At this point you turn to the room and ask if anyone knows who he is
- as he's obviously forgotten.
I remember some tart who was on the TV once (on a kiddies Mickey Mouse
show) who asked me if I knew who she was (when I did security work in
West Kensington in the Disney offices). She went into a right hissy
fit when I said "No".
Conversely, I had a weekend job cutting the grass at a mansion in Aston
Clinton when I was in my early teens. One day I finished putting the
mower away (ride on jobbie) & wandered over to the patio where the
owners were sat with a couple of friends to get my fiver.
On spotting who one of the friends was, rather than being asked 'do you
know who I am?', I stood there with my jaw open for a while then said
'I know who you are!' It was Roger Moore.
'02 MV Senna '03 Tiger (FOYRNB) '96 Tiger '79 Fantic 250
- Prev by Date: Re: O.T. Bit of Zappa?
- Next by Date: Re: OT pinching and re-using data of the net
- Previous by thread: Re: Banging my hea d against a white wall.
- Next by thread: Re: Banging my hea d against a white wall.