Re: 2003 Terrorism Laws
- From: "Timo Geusch" <tnewsSPAMMENOT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 05:39:11 +0000
Ali Hopkins scribbled on the back of a napkin:
"gazzafield" <rufty_tufty_hoolythug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Dispatches on Channel 4 this week may be interesting. "Are we
sleepwalking into dictatorship". I should say so.
May I say that I am in violent agreement with you. The current
gummint (and other "authorities") want a nice quiescent terrified
citizenry that won't argue, demo or answer back. It's easier to rule
by fear than by logic, innit.
Indeed. Saves on the marketing. Especially when your less than thankful
citizens aren't as convinced as you are that you're the only one who
knows what's good for them.
Morini Corsaro 125 | CB450K4 | R1150GSA | XL250 Motosport x2 | 900SSD
K75S BOTAFOF #33 TWA#10
The UKRM FAQ: http://www.ukrm.net/faq/index.html
"Je profite du paysage"
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Irving (Sent) Down
- Next by Date: Re: OT: FOAK: Range Rovers
- Previous by thread: Re: 2003 Terrorism Laws
- Next by thread: Re: 2003 Terrorism Laws