Re: OT: on TV tomorrow
- From: Andy Bonwick <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 16:28:50 +0000
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:11:27 +0000, Colin Irvine
>On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:38:14 -0000, "Vass"
><write2mark_TRAPTHESPAM_@xxxxxxxxxxx> squeezed out the following:
>>Space Cadets - TV Hoax
>>Could be expensive if they clock its a fake on day one
>I think it's sick. I really hope the contestants end up throwing a
>wobbler and doing some serious damage.
I don't think I'll be watching it but if it entertains a few million
people then I really can't see anything to get moody about. The people
who apply to go on shows like this have to be stupid in the first
place so who gives a shit if they end up looking like cunts?
- Prev by Date: Re: ATTN: Sir Tony
- Next by Date: Re: UK & Ireland Motorcycle Routes
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: on TV tomorrow
- Next by thread: Re: OT: on TV tomorrow