OT: In Antarctica...
- From: Gyp <Gyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:49:54 +0000
.... Temperatures can drop to a massive -89 degrees C, and if you were going out there take my advice. PUT A COAT ON WOMAN!
So wrote Horse in his year 3 reading diary tonight.
Last night the words mentioned the time he had to be rushed to hospital after SWMBO (accidentally) caught him in the eye with a finger nail and drew blood from the eyeball, and the night before he wrote how Huberta the Hiking Hippo bore more than a passing resemblance to his maternal grandmother (I can't disagree).
Which reminds me; from now on, there will be no more bad language on UKRM as he's started reading over my shoulder and, to be honest, he's quicker with the words than most of the regulars. It only seems like yesterday that I came home from the hospital and posted that I'd become a dad...
Gyp BOTAFOT#99, BotToS#4, UKRMT5BB, DIAABTCOD#28, HYPO#4
'81 R65RS - SORN but not forgotten
'89 R80RT - intercontinental ballistic tourer
'97 XLH1200 - weapon of muff disruption
'04 Z750 - oh look, something from this millennium
Take out the chemical loo to reply
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: on the subject of childhood books...
- Next by Date: Re: My 2-stroke don't like the cold
- Previous by thread: Ich ein schmall problem vis der handling, ya?
- Next by thread: Re: OT: In Antarctica...