number plate sizes

Can anyone point me in the direction where I can find the minimum
dimensions and character sizes for a 1977 moped number plate, also can
it still be the old raised alloy numbers on a black background?

Tried Google, lots of stuff about modern plates, any help appreciated.

  • Re: Aerospace Obesity was Re: Total Number Of Launches (Or Attempts) In History?
    ... unlearn an unhealthy habit like plate cleaning. ... but requires a lifestyle change. ... Different dimensions, yes there are negative and positive people, but also ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: Control cavity cover plate
    ... However, I notice the dimensions mentioned by stewmac, ... It is a really big plate. ... to draw your routing boundaries on the guitar. ... I polish the exposed surface with auto polish. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Creating mesh and using contourf for temperature
    ... I know I will have to store the temperature profile in a 2D matrix, and then create a meshgrid according to dimensions of the plate. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: To find force exerted at a point
    ... this plate a small apparatus weighing 350 gm is placed. ... corner where an additional mass is placed is different from the other ... You'll have to be more specific about the dimensions ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: number plate sizes
    ... dimensions and character sizes for a 1977 moped number plate, ... it still be the old raised alloy numbers on a black background? ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles.classic)