collective noun?

Bimbling my way to the dentist[1] this morning, I was taken from behind by a swarm/gaggle/flight/pack of Morgan 3 wheelers, at least two of which sported Mr Prestwich's crackling power plant.
The event brought a smile, and the thought that, if there isn't a collective noun for such a group of JAP engined vehicles, there should be, and it should be 'Rasp'.

[1] Oh the irony.
--
Denis
Live life. Embrace incontinence.

  • Re: collective noun?
    ... by a swarm/gaggle/flight/pack of Morgan 3 wheelers, ... which sported Mr Prestwich's crackling power plant. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles.classic)
  • Re: It was a dark and snowy night...
    ... a Morgan club pulled in. ... Big old water cooled V twin engines with exposed ... overhead valves and no steenking valve covers. ... I've only ever seen Morgan three wheelers in the ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: It was a dark and snowy night...
    ... a Morgan club pulled in. ... usual four wheelers were two aboslutely beautiful Morgan ... Big old water cooled V twin engines with exposed ... overhead valves and no steenking valve covers. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)