New Tyres

Hi Guys,
Really need some help here with choosing new tyres. Bike is a Suzuki GSX 750 F 1997 (Pre facelift).OEM fitment tyres are FR 110/80/17 and 150/70/17 rear. I would really like to fit a more modern tyre than the Dunlop Arrowmax's they have on.
I presume I can fit radials but which ones and sizes I haven't a clue. A good sport/touring with more on the touring would do.
Best places to buy online and someone to fit them in Leicestershire would be a great help as well.
Thanks
Morris

  • Falling in love again
    ... Ohlins rear shock ... fit 194bhp engine ... This m/c has no brake light switch. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Flywheel puller needed urgently
    ... I have to fit a new alternator stator to LN's new bike and can't get ... the flywheel rotor off to measure the diameter of the old one before I ... Yamaha one from up the road for 8 quid or a multi-sized one for 16. ... Suzuki SV650S K5 ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: 07 Mustang GT mud flap
    ... I do get mud splashes and road tar along ... The mechanic tried one "Perfect Fit" brand and it did not fit. ... and search on Mustang Accessories. ... I have seen references to GT500 mud flaps applied to both front and rear. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: Anyone own Honda Fit?
    ... The only knock they had on the Fit was a excessive amount of road ... rear visibility, but jeez, have you sat in a 2006 Civic? ... regular Civic Hatchback, we wouldn't be having this discussion! ... As for the Scion Xa, it is pretty nice, but I'm not sure I can deal ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)