Re: Broken spoke. Arse

Ace <seesig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do it yourself man! It really isn't difficult you know.

So I understand. But it's one of those things where you really *do* need
SWK looking over your shoulder, the first time. Classic Bike sent their
writer Sally off to learn how to rebuild a wheel, and she produced a
creditable effort on her first try, but only under the aforementioned
conditions.

--
BMW K1100LT 750SS CB400F CD250 SL125
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06 YTC#3

  • Re: Am I too old to fly?
    ... first time. ... shoulder to shoulder my hands in ... my pants, on the football field, even though it was before a baseball ... turned and looked at my Mommy, Judy ("Judy blue eyes"), and she ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: SEPARATED SHOULDER
    ... It sounds like you are getting good advice from your doctor. ... 3rd degrees and they, obviously, depend on shoulder stability more than ... of my left shoulder and it caused a 3rd degree A/C separation. ... Would have been my first time there. ...
    (rec.skiing.snowboard)
  • Re: Database Crash
    ... First time in several years that happened. ... Census Bureau for damages - that will not do. ... a version of tapping people on the shoulder. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: Broken spoke. Arse
    ... SWK looking over your shoulder, the first time. ... across the wheel the way one would tighten nuts. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles.classic)
  • Re: bench press - bar grip - is there a performance delta?
    ... I actually benched for the first time in a few years last ... week - I think it may be therapeutic for my bad shoulder. ... I'm completely focused on shoulder mechanics ... wrong, it hurts, and I imagine that if I get it more than a little ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)