Re: What should I get?
- From: entwisi <entwisi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 21:06:09 +0100
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:58:45 +0000, A.W. wrote:
> "entwisi" <entwisi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I've got about £1200 burning a hole and think I fancy an old Brit for
>> messing about on. So, as a newbie to old bikes, what is a good 'starter'
>> bike. Ideally 350/500, older the better.
> 1200 quid isn't going to get you much worth having in the way of a 500
> SOBB, other than a whole lot of trouble.
If I was to put teh odd link up would peeps be willing to pass opinion?
Honda XL1000V Varadero 'The Big V'
- Prev by Date: OT, newish bike ... not classic, just old.
- Next by Date: Re: What should I get?
- Previous by thread: Re: What should I get?
- Next by thread: Re: What should I get?