Re: Revitalising an Acid Battery ?????

In message <3jd5rqFnpkiqU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dan L <dannospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Tim wrote:
In message <3jbua1Fp9qrqU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dan L
<dannospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
doc wrote:
<spamtrap_dont_use>projecthoneypot@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when
the drugs began to take hold. I remember doc
<docfarquar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> saying something like:

No one in the British Isles has an identity; to the rest of the
world, you're all English.

Oh, aye, laddie?

You all gave up your identities; only the colonists in
America fought and won their independence from the Crown.

Well, tickle me with feather duster. A history lesson from a septic.

Cute. Care to wag your flag of independence? Or would the British prohibit it?

Hmm, at least our flag of independence is rarely shown on CNN being
burned by disgruntled (or should that be "democratized") people.

I also bet that Dan isn't forced to swear an oath at the thing each
morning in some bizarre neo-idolatry either.

Erm, Tim....I don't recall you ever meeting my wife, but I could be mistaken.

<Thick mode=on> nope lost me there </Thick>
--
Tim
http://www.stopharlownorth.com/

  • Re: Revitalising an Acid Battery ?????
    ... world, you're all English. ... America fought and won their independence from the Crown. ... I also bet that Dan isn't forced to swear an oath at the thing each morning in some bizarre neo-idolatry either. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles.classic)
  • Re: More KGS Chat, Incl Cheerleader for Jews Bombing of Gaza
    ... Welcome to the English Chat Room, ... PunGent: Something about a Snore On Drugs, ... RabidWolve: I tried to understand a tautology theory, but I needed to understand a tautology theory first. ... Siller: Go rank means nothing other than how good you are at Go. ...
    (rec.games.go)
  • Re: Completely OT Rant - apologies
    ... On 8/29/2010 4:46 PM, Dan wrote: ... "Brits" and they call us Americans ... Some Brits don't even speak English very well. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: Lubricating and or cleaning STI shifters
    ... punctuation because he actually wrote "Dan Chaucer, well of English ... tongue and the lips change position markedly. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Should You Take Gingko Biloba To Boost Your Memory?
    ... Dan L. wrote: ... The supplement DHA seems to help, only time will tell, nothing ... I do believe that my father would have developed full blow alzheimer's disease without those medications. ... My Doc won't give me those drugs, he probably thinks I would get too smart for my own good:(So my hat is off to those companies that manufacture those drugs. ...
    (rec.gardens)