Re: Completely Off Topic but .....

thanks everyone - - the advice and comments are all heeded. I will be
keeping my hard-earned (or, easily come by according to some, being a
designer)

I have looked at options locally and while the cost is substantially higher,
I get to actually GET my stuff - our largest retail chain MYER, is having
their stocktake sale and does price-match so I am in with a chance to get it
from a big player at a smaller player's price AND take advantage of the
other incentives like interest free etc.

Thanks again

Steve

NOW BACK TO MODELLING!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

"Chris Wilson" <4rubbish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"mindesign" <seriph_I_SAID_NO_BLOODY_SPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in