Re: Methfix transfers

In message <o6mlk1lb4vo6pi5tdfrl2icpmp12fqhdol@xxxxxxx>, unclewobbly@xxxxxxxxxx writes
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:54:44 +0100, Graeme Eldred
<Graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No - I've no idea who actually made them, but thanks for the instructions, which look perfect.

the advantage being you can actually drink the methfix solution afterwards! :o)

OK :-) Actually, the heartbreaking aspect of this whole business is the diluting of the meths with water. Presumably, after that, it will no longer be suitable for the One True Purpose - firing small steam engines :-)
--
Graeme

  • Re: press-fix decal help?
    ... painted wagon with "firm finger pressure" as the instructions say they ... marketed by the HMRS but the trick with the HMRS type is treat them ... If I remember rightly the mix is 1 part meths to 3 parts water. ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)
  • Re: couscous instructions-LONG
    ... >>couscous with various instructions for each. ... I've ended up quickly boiling in water, ... Thanks, Tracy, but pictures do not show the actual size of the grain, or ... letting this couscous that I have that says to microwave, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Washing
    ... The extra time is to wash off the impute water. ... Do you mean the Tehillat Hashem Siddhur? ... I find no hand washing instructions there at all in the ... Tehillat Hashem, same publisher, copyright 2002, first Compact ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Care and Feeding Rowenta
    ... you just must find a place to put instructions for electric things. ... I'm not suggesting that you read them except in the case of an emergency. ... > it unless the iron cleaning fairy has dropped by. ... >> spluttering - and only let her drink about 6 oz of water at a time, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Basement Floor New concrete coarse, crumbles, rough, oh no
    ... have sucked up some water and your mix was too dry. ... I mixed two bags at a time with approx. ... > instructions said, but I couldn't get it smooth. ... > away at the top and it crumbles off after 3 days of curing? ...
    (alt.home.repair)