Bargain steel buy?

As the title says.This was sold in a Goindustry British Aerospace
auction a week or so back..With premium it made more than what the
material can be bought for today from the stockholders.Value not
helped by the fact it`s in 1.5mtr lengths.
Will be interesting to see if it get`s a bid/

  • Napoleon Love Letter Sells for $557,000
    ... Letters Written by Napoleon, Pushkin, Newton Sold at London Auction ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Are shipboard art auctions fraudulent?
    ... About 75% of the pieces that sold were only bid on by one person, obviously no shill was involved. ... Others that were prints, even signed and numbered or embellished pieces, were always noted that they would be shipped from stock and would probably not be the "one" at the auction. ... If Park West cannot produce that signed invoice, the buyer should have every right to dispute the credit card charge. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Are Multiple Sales at Auctions Usually Bad?
    ... To me, so far, it sounds like it was sold, and may have been sold through a ... It was sold at auction in June, 2003 with 115,000 miles on it (roughly ... owner, a dealer, with 10,000 miles more than in June, 2003. ... than the fuel injection issue. ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)
  • Re: Advice needed For Auction
    ... >> I check the Ebay sold section I can't get a price. ... >> I have a laptop that I can take with me but I can not connect to the ... I see quality items like these sold all the time at this particular auction. ... As I said earlier it's a general sale but all the house clearance stuff goes ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)