Dewhurst switch wiring diagram

Can anyone help with a wiring diagram for a Dewhurst drum switch connected
to a motor with A and Z connections. I am assuming A is the main winding
and Z is the startup. Thank you

  • Re: New motor wiring problem.
    ... It is on a 20 amp breaker off my sub panel on #12 wire. ... the box is fine that didn't pop but the one on the motor does. ... This is a strange wiring diagram. ... As fas as the amps goes that is what is stamped on the motor - don't ...
    (rec.woodworking)
[...]
    ... It is on a 20 amp breaker off my sub panel on #12 wire. ... the box is fine that didn't pop but the one on the motor does. ... This is a strange wiring diagram. ... The other wires may go to the start capacitor. ...
    (rec.woodworking)