Re: Harrison M300 Lathe ....

"BobTheBowler" <bobsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

While trying to see if I could do anything, I took off the "WXY" knob
intending to try and loosen the spindle.
The ball end of my alen key snapped off in the head of one of the
bolts. I do not want to drill it out, but all my efforts to get the
broken piece out have failed.

I have done the same.... I have now ground the balls of my smaller allen
keys.

You can't even drill the.... the last one I dealt with by grinding off the
head until the ball came out, then drilled the remaining bit far enough to
use an eze out stud extractor...

I wish you luck, I don't know an easy way round this.

--
Regards Jonathan

remove AT to reply

  • Serie A 2011-2012 Round 37
    ... Udinese only need a point at home to Catania as their head to head against Lazio is 2-0 at home and 2-2 away. ... Gazzi underhit a backpass, Giovinco flicked up the ball with his right and as it bounced up off the turf he hit an extraordinary shot, sending the ball high into the air and up and over a defender before curling inside the top right corner. ... Attendance: 10,000 ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: 3/8 ball head to 1/4 tripod
    ... Your ball ... head should have come with such an adaptor. ... chamfer at the end, thread it using the lathes' threading gears, drill ... through the center with a #7 drill bit (tap drill for 1/4-20, ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: SOT: moving a skeeball machine
    ... a HUGE finish head screw through the back. ... At the top of the right lane is the ball count switch. ... You access the bolts from the area a ball rolls down from.. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Lament of an aging forward
    ... And half a pack of aspirin wouldn’t make it go away ... I rang my local doctor in my quest to get it fixed ... He cries when he gets injured and he cannot catch the ball. ... "His ears aren’t cauliflowered and he will not tape his head ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: Compact monopods
    ... The whole point of a ball head is to be so tight it ... to use the monopod *as* a monopod. ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)